I have a feeling this may be quite a challenge but with help few things are impossible. I also think that if we can overcome the difficulty we can become more adept at the upcoming assignments in this class.
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Game Idea Yes?
Our game idea is one shared by Timmy and I. I believe we have gotten off to a decent start. The objective, so far, is to save Greece or whatever your interpretation of saving Greece is by defeating an enemy army and God/Titan. The player will have a choice between 12 of the Greek gods. Your opponent will be a Titan and will have its own set of unique abilities as will you.This game is still in its infancy so things may change a bit but our overall idea will remain intact. It will be primarily a strategy game with some trivia here and there.
I have a feeling this may be quite a challenge but with help few things are impossible. I also think that if we can overcome the difficulty we can become more adept at the upcoming assignments in this class.
Hades
I have a feeling this may be quite a challenge but with help few things are impossible. I also think that if we can overcome the difficulty we can become more adept at the upcoming assignments in this class.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Charlie, This is a better post than your earlier ones. Keep improving. You and Timmy will devise a great game since Greek mythology is a fascinating topic.
ReplyDelete