I am the Panama and I am Swedish. I like history, and spend a great deal of time reading about it. I feel the Amercian Civil War is a pretty pivotal point in American history. It united the country, for better or worse. Before our nation was the united States, and now it is known as the United States. I think that would make a great scene for a game. I think a story centering on a Confederate guerrilla infiltrating the Union using a sidescrolling action platformer would be awesome.
Are you planning to do this Civil War game on your own or are you pairing up with Timmy to work on his mythology game? It's up to you, but you will need to make a decision soon.
ReplyDeleteI am impressed with your knowledge and interest in history. I am sure it can be put to good use in your game development. Good luck!
ReplyDelete