I hope to gain a better understanding of the given subject matter. I would adore making an adventure game or action game, either would be fine. My biggest fear in this class is the chance I may fail.
Charlie, as soon as you get caught up, you will be fine in this class. When you only have one blog rather than four at one time (playing catch up), you will no longer be in danger of failure. I know you can do it!!! My only suggestion is that you look over the "Blogging Tips" section of the Weir High Wiki to learn how to enrich your blogs with pictures, video, and links.
Charlie, as soon as you get caught up, you will be fine in this class. When you only have one blog rather than four at one time (playing catch up), you will no longer be in danger of failure. I know you can do it!!! My only suggestion is that you look over the "Blogging Tips" section of the Weir High Wiki to learn how to enrich your blogs with pictures, video, and links.
ReplyDelete